Regarding the various projects described a couple of weeks back in Progress Report Zero, here’s how they stand:
- One-Eyed Jack is complete and has been delivered to my agent.
- Realms of Light is complete and has been delivered to FoxAcre Press.
- Vika’s Avenger has been shelved for the moment. No one seemed all that enthusiastic about it.
- After some preliminary discussion, the gaming company has been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m not sure where we stand with that. Unless negotiations pick up again, I won’t let this get in the way of The Final Calling.
- I’m about 20-25% of the way through the first draft of Tom Derringer and the Aluminum Airship, and intend to write the rest.
- “The Warlock’s Refuge,” which will be Chapter One of The Final Calling, has been posted to the web. Unless something else comes up, I intend to start writing the novel as soon as I finish Tom Derringer and the Aluminum Airship, and I’ll start the serial once I have at least four, maybe five chapters written.
So there you go. The Final Calling is second in the queue at present.